Wesleyan Women in Science annually compiles information on department contacts, student groups, internship and research opportunities, and grad school information, received and listed by department. These resources are found on the WesWIS webpage.
- Studies of Racism
- Anti-Racist Statements by universities and organizations
- Gender-Inclusive Language in Teaching
- Job Application for Course Assistants
- Job Search Advice
- Post Undergraduate Studies
- From Admissions to Career Opportunities
Please use this form to submit resources, nominate a member of the Wesleyan community to be profiled, share an article or event, sign the pledge, be added to the mailing list, or contact us with any suggestions, questions, or comments. If you are outside Wesleyan, you may contact Anika (email@example.com).