This page is updated often. If you have something to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trans inclusion in the biology classroom
- Queer Friendly Science: How to Teach Genetics While Affirming Student Identity
- Gender-Inclusive Biology: A framework in action – Practical Strategies for Teaching About Gender, Sex, and Sexuality in Biology
- Creating cell biology courses inclusive for people who are intersex and/or have queer genders
- Downloadable PDFs
- MyPronouns.org – A page with helpful videos and resources, case studies, and information about what pronouns are, why they matter, how to use various pronouns, what to do when mistakes happen, how to share your pronouns and ask others for their pronouns, and other gender inclusive language/strategies.
- The Trans Language Primer
- Trans Student Educational Resources
- The Effects of Gender Neuroessentialism on Transprejudice: An Experimental Study – Exposure to essentialist ideas that ground the male/female binary in biology may lead to more prejudice against transgender people, whereas exposure to ideas that question such essentialist claims may help counteract this prejudice.
- Judith Butler’s Theory of Gender Performativity – A comprehensive introduction into Judith Butler’s theory of gender and gender performativity for anyone who wishes to dive a little deeper into gender studies.